'We denied training the KLA? Oh. We lied.'
From the March
18 'Sunday Times'
For full story see http://www.sunday-times.co.uk/news/pages/sti/2001/03/18/stifgneeu02001.html
The following are some articles dealing with Anglo-U.S. covert and not so covert sponsorship of 'Greater Albanian' terror in the Balkans:
1) For evidence of current U.S. military involvement with the terrorists 'rebelling' against Former Macedonia see: "Gentle Reign: The U.S. Makes it Perfectly Clear in Kosovo," at http://emperors-clothes.com/articles/jared/gentle.htm
2) On early attacks launched by KLA terrorists against southern Serbia, see 'Who is Behind Terrorist Attacks on 'Serbia Proper'? http://emperors-clothes.com/news/fighting.htm
3) On NATO air cover provided for terrorists attacking southern Serbia see 'Pentagon Dogs' by Tika Yankovich at http://emperors-clothes.com/articles/tika/dogs.htm
4) On fact that NATO is training the terrorists involved in current fighting see "Diplomats Admit NATO Backs KLA Invasion of Inner Serbia" at http://emperors-clothes.com/docs/admi.htm
5) The so-called Verification Mission in Kosovo in the fall-winter of 1998 was supposed to promote peace "in the troubled province." In fact, the U.S. used it to place covert agents in Kosovo where they took control of the Kosovo 'Liberation' terrorists (KLA). Two articles are relevant:
6) British Special Forces trained KLA in secret camps in 1998, when NATO was supposedly mediating between KLA 'rebels' and Yugoslavia, see 'Did we say we didn't train the KLA? Oh. We lied.' at http://emperors-clothes.com/docs/train.htm
7) The UN, under U.S. domination, appointed Adam Ceku as head of the so-called Kosovo Protection Corps in 1999. Who is Ceku? An Albanian secessionist war criminal who served with the U.S.-led Croatian Army in 1995. He was head of artillery during the mass eviction of over 200,000 Serbs in under a week from the Krajina region near Croatia in 1995.
We may be free but we do need money...
Emperor's Clothes does not charge a subscription fee. But of course nothing is free.
We rely mainly on volunteer labor. Nevertheless there are plenty of bills. For example, the cost of Lexis, our search engine, has doubled. Lexis is the best method of rapidly locating news stories from several thousand sources over the past twenty years. It is probably the best political research tool ever available. But now it costs twice as much.
We rely on our readers for contributions. If you like what we're trying to do, please help.
Please mail a check to Emperor's Clothes, P.O. Box 610-321, Newton, MA 02461-0321. (USA)
Or if you have access to a computer, please go to our secure server at https://emperor.securesites.com/transactions/index.php
Or you can call us at l 617 916-1705 between 9:30 AM and 5:30 PM, Eastern Time (USA) and Bob will take your credit card information over the phone.
Thanks for reading Emperor's Clothes.